The Austin Registered Dietitian Alliance (ATXRD) is thrilled to be hosting this year’s Wellness Symposium on February 17th all about Integrative & Functional Nutrition. We’ll be joined by experts in the field speaking on a variety of hot topics.
Mary Purdy MS RDN
Mary Beth Augustine RDN CDN FAND
Beth Barnett-Boebel MS L/RDN
Emily Goodman MS RD LD
Michelle Cross LCSW RD LD
Tori Crawford MS RD LD
• A Crash Course in Integrative and Functional Medicine for Dietitians • The Role of Sleep in Health: What RDNs Need to Know
• Gut Health and Problem Solving through the Functional Nutrition Lens
• Integrating Psychology and Nutrition
• Dietary Supplement Recommendations: A Critical Thinking and Safety and Risk Management Framework
• Care that Counts: A New Clinical Decision Tool to Help Guide Critical Thinking
Join us for this exciting event!
6 CEs available for attendees.
Lunch and snacks will be provided along with some other free giveaways.